The 4th Annual Free Photos for Public Safety Families event is being brought to you by Kate Taylor of Polar Square Designs, along with the following established professional photographers based in the Rhode Island area:
WHAT YOU GET
Each family will receive three high-resolution digital files with full printing permissions from their photographer, all at zero cost to the family. The idea behind this event is to give public safety families portraits that they wouldn’t normally take: ones with the officer in uniform. Kids are SO proud of parents who are in public safety but most families will answer “no” if you ask them if they have a portrait all together with the officer in uniform.
ALL PUBLIC SAFETY PROFESSIONALS ARE WELCOME
This includes law enforcement, EMS, fire, emergency management and preparedness, Coast Guard, etc.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Thank you for all of the interest in the 2019 Free Photos for Public Safety Families event! At this time signups are closed. Check back next year!
Some additional information about the 4th Annual Free Photos for Public Safety Families event:
- Session times are available starting at 1pm and ending at 5pm. Each session is 10 minutes long.
- Each public safety professional must be present with his or her family, and must wear his or her uniform. If the he or she does not wear a uniform (ex: a detective), a visible badge must be worn.
- K9 partners are welcome to participate
- Well behaved dogs are allowed. If your dog is not friendly to strangers, kids and/or other animals, do not bring it.
- No hidden fees and no purchase is required.
- Each family will receive 3 digital images via digital download or email from their session with full printing permissions.