I always like to present my wedding photography options to my clients the way that I’d like to find information about someone I am thinking of hiring: openly, honestly and without all the smoke and mirrors. There are no hidden fees, no additional upcharges to meet in person before you hire me, or any other nonsense. I just want you, the client, to have the absolute best experience. I want you to be confident in hiring me, never have to worry that I will do my job correctly or to the best of my ability, or that you’ll get everything you should out of the deal.
ALL of my photography packages include:
- An in-person consultation available to you before you even book me, and/or after you book if you choose
- Full license to print and share all of your wedding images for personal use
- High resolution images that are not sized down
- Each image hand-edited by me – I do not outsource any part of my workflow, including editing
- A private online gallery of your images
- Travel within 100 miles of Providence, Rhode Island (additional travel available)
My standard wedding photography packages start at $3000 and elopements start at $1000. I also offer customizable packages. Scroll down for my pricing information, or you can download my full Pricing Guide here.
Don’t forget to budget for a beautiful heirloom album, examples of which I’ll show you when we meet to talk about your big day. I also offer wedding photography registries for both wedding coverage and beautiful wall art to decorate your home with the images from your day. Please contact me if you are interested in setting up a meeting to discuss your wedding photography. I’d love to take you out for a drink or coffee, or chat over Facetime. I look forward to speaking with you!